asa-control BASIC M
asa-control BASIC M is the ideal tool with an integrated model solution for small-to-medium-sized businesses taking their first steps to comply with the implementation and documentation of statutory occupational health and safety requirements.
Regardless of whether on your PC, tablet or smartphone, asa-control BASIC M is always accessible and ready for use.
Users may upgrade to asa-control PRO M at any time.
Functions & Content BASIC M
asa-control BASIC M includes all the elements of the BASIC version, however:
1 Admin / 4 Users / 1 location
The application is licensed to five users. There is also the option to add additional locations.
Model Solution mASA
The model solution from AEH (Center for Occupational Medicine, Ergonomics and Hygiene AG) is certified according to FCOS Directive 6508/7 (EKAS-Richtlinie 6508/7) and is part of this version. In addition to legal certainty, it also offers many valuable checklists and documents, as well as extensive services. These include:
- Annual participation of one user in an advanced training course
- On-side implementation and safety consulting with ASA specialists (2–3 hours every 3 years)
- Collection and analysis of key indicators on operational health and safety
- Consulting by phone or e-mail
- Quarterly newsletter
Additional Services & Options for mASA*
- Retail Add-on
- Trade Add-on
- Community Basic
- Community Plus
- Introductory Course (SUVA)
- Annual Audit
- Create a Safety Concept
- Integration to Existing Management System
- Implementation of Hazard Assessments
- Hazardous Materials (Compliance with GGBV)
- Additional Support as Required
* not included in asa-control BASIC M. Costs may differ based on the size of the company and the effort involved.
Price on request.